"I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phil 3:14

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Easter Crafts

OK so crafting is not one of the subjects of my blogs but these involve my children and the Resurrectin of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ so they qualify ;-)

"Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;" John 11:25

Now these are all new to me and since my oldest is nearly 3 this year I want to start a few traditions. I LOVE traditions by the way. The more the better. Please share your Easter traditions with me! Photos will follow!

Resurrection Cookies courtesy of Mama Jenn

Stained Glass (tissue) Cross and Easter Egg courtesy of Confessions of a Homeschooler

Easter Hand Wreaths courtesy of DLTK's Growing Together

Plastic Egg Bunny courtesy of Enchanted Learning

More Great Ideas courtesy of My Bible Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment