"I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phil 3:14

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Run for God


Have you ever heard of this AWESOME study, Run for God???

I would really like to try and organize a study for this at my new church. PLEASE PRAY for me to find a place and people to do this with.

It is a 12-week study in which you are learning the Word of God while training together for a 5K race. At the end of the study your group runs a 5K race together; it can be a "Run for God" race or any 5K race.

This is awesome-- again prayers are greatly appreciated-- and if you are local I hope you will join me!! I am thinking it would be a good thing to start in the Fall when the weather cools down and then run the race sometime in December.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! I wanna do it! It will be a good excuse for me to get off my butt after this baby comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Lindsay? I was thinking about asking my church to host the study :) Maybe starting in the Fall when it gets cooler. That would be perfect timing for your post-baby shape-up ;-)

    ReplyDelete